Last Revised: February 2023
1. YOUR CONSENT
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect two types of information from the Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-Personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Site. Non-Personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical and behavioral information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, a User’s “click-stream” on the Site, etc.
- The second type of information is information that identifies an individual, or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, either alone or in combination with other information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify you or be otherwise associated with you. The Personal Information that we gather consists of any personal details provided voluntarily by the Users or on their behalf. The Personal Information may be required from the User while filling in contact forms or otherwise contacting us, may include the User’s name and e-mail address, and the User may also voluntarily provide other information in free text fields as part of a dedicated message to us.
3. METHODS OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
The information may be collected via the following methods:
- Automatically, through your use of the Site. As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies (like browser cookies and flash cookies) to gather, collect and record certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to the Site and information about your computer and internet connection (such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type), either independently or through the help of third-party services, as detailed below.
- Information that you provide us voluntarily and is collected with your consent. For example, we collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you fill different forms on the Site or contact us in any other way. We store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers, as detailed below.
- Through third party software and services. Third parties may collect and process information such as usage analytics data in order to provide and operate the Site and improve our products and services.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use the Personal Information that we collect about you only if and as stated below:
- To provide and improve our Site and manage our business.
- To develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Site and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites.
- Provide our Users with a better user experience.
- Be able to contact Users who requested such contact to be made (for example, by contacting us via “Contact Us” page).
- To create cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, in which we and/or our business partners might make use of in order to operate and improve our Site and provide related services.
- To perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
5. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
- When providing you with access to the Site: We collect and process your information in order to provide you access to the Site and maintain and improve the Site.
Non-Personal Information and Personal Information are collected in order to:
- provide you with and to operate the Site, including for statistical and research purposes and creation of aggregated and/or anonymous data;
- develop, improve and customize the Site, the experience of other users, and the offering available through the Site;
- be able to reply to your online queries in connection with performance of the Site; and
- comply with any governmental agencies’ legal requests or court orders, or with any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
6. SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose Personal Information in the following cases:
Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorized by law: We may disclose personal information to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request.
For the avoidance of doubt, we may transfer and disclose Non-Personal Information to third parties at our sole discretion.
7. MODIFICATION OR DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain the Personal Information we collect only for as long as needed in order to provide you with our services and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We then either delete it from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you.
If you withdraw your consent to our processing your Personal Information, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems (except to the extent retaining such data in whole or in part is necessary to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or to respond to or defend against legal proceedings brought against us or our affiliates), as further described in Section 13 below.
To use the Site, you must be over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of eighteen (18) and do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that persons under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Site.
We employ industry-standard procedures and policies to maintain the security of our Site and the User’s Personal Information and to prevent unauthorized access to it. However, we do not and cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur.
10. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES/SERVICES
Examples include web hosting, analyzing data, and conducting customer relationship management. These third party service providers have access to the information needed to perform their respective functions, but may not use it for other purposes unless such data has been first anonymized. Further, they must process that information in accordance with these terms and as permitted by applicable law.
11. COOKIES & LOCAL STORAGE
We may use industry-standard technologies, such as “cookies” or similar technologies, which store certain information about you on your computer and allow us to enable the automatic activation or personalization of certain features, thereby making your interactions with us more convenient and efficient. Most browsers will allow you to easily erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, your online experience and our ability to provide you with the Site services may be limited or degraded. We do not respond to do-not-track signals setting on your browser as the protocol and form for such setting has not yet been generally accepted.
Learn more about your choices and how to opt-out of tracking technologies: In order to delete or block any tracking technologies, please refer to the “Help” area on your internet browser for further instructions. You can read more about cookies and tracking tools by visiting www.youronlinechoices.eu or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
12.WHERE DO WE STORE USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information regarding the Users will be maintained, processed, and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States and as necessary, in secured cloud storage provided by our third-party service provider(s), which may include facilities located outside of the aforementioned location.
By providing your information, you expressly consent to the place of storage and transfer described above, including transfers outside of the jurisdiction in which the information was provided.
13.UPDATING, OBTAINING A COPY OF, OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us (i.e., excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us through the “Contact Us” page available on the Site. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data, in whole or in part, to comply with any applicable rule or regulation, and/or to respond to or defend against legal proceedings.
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
15. CONTACT US