Last Revised: January 2023
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
- Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website, stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Cookies can then be sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To learn more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have visited our Site before or whether you are a new visitor.
- Single Sign-on allows you to log in to certain websites or mobile applications using sign-in services provided by third parties, such as Facebook or Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
- Ad ID is a unique number issued to you by an entity that received your permission to serve you with advertisements. The Ad ID allows persons or entities with whom you interact to gather and store information they learn about you in connection with your Ad ID. Most entities that have assigned you with an Ad ID allow you to delete or change such Ad ID and thereby prevent third parties from collecting information concerning your behavior across multiple sessions.
The cookies we use can be classified in one of the following categories:
|Strictly Necessary cookies||We use these cookies to enable you to use our Site’s features, such as enabling movement between pages and remembering information you enter on forms. Without these necessary cookies, services and functions on our Site will not be possible and our Site will not perform as it should.|
|Security cookies||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.|
|Performance and Analytics cookies||We use these cookies to collect information about Users’ use of our Site to help improve the way it works.|
|Functionality and Preference cookies||We use these cookies to remember the choices you make such as which language you prefer and to provide you with personalized features.|
3. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE
We use marketing cookies for certain types of targeted digital marketing. We do this in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve the Site. The cookie store user data and behavior information, which allows advertising services to target audiences according to variables. For example, these cookies allow us to:
- Observe the Site performance and generate retargeting (Site retargeting, search retargeting, etc).
- Maintain and improve the website and our products.
When using our Site, you may be directed to other websites for such activities. These websites may use their own cookies. We do not have control over the placement of cookies by other websites you visit, even if you are directed to them from our website.
If you use the buttons that allow you to share products and content with your friends via social networks like Google, Twitter, and Facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer memory.
In connection with your use of our Site, we use the following First and Third-Party Cookies:
|Cookie Name||Type||Purpose / Functionality / Policies & Links||Persistent or Session Cookie|
|Google – Analytics||Third Party||Google provides anonymized data about the visits made to our Site. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=uk|
4. YOUR CHOICES
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Because these cookies are essential to operate our Site, there is no option to opt-out of these cookies.
- Other Cookies:
- You can follow the instructions provided by your web browser or mobile browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility) to modify your cookie settings.
- Deletion of Cookie history:
- You can choose to delete your cookie history, and to opt-out from future usage of cookies by Your Cyber Tips, by contacting us at the “Contact Us” page on the Site. You may be requested to provide certain details in that respect. Your request to delete your cookies shall take effect within a reasonable timeframe from receipt of your request. Please note that if you delete your persistent cookie/s, certain features of the Site may not work correctly.
5. DO NOT TRACK
We cannot currently ensure responding to your browsers’ ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our Site, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.